Free online legal talk forums continue this month, a collaboration between the Arizona Bar Foundation and Arizona Supreme Court in partnership with courts and law libraries across Arizona. Azcourthelp.org offers a wealth of online legal information provided free as a resource to anyone facing legal issues. Bookmark Azcourthelp.org as a browser favorite. Topics last week included bankruptcy, probate and estate planning, family court 101, immigration 101 and tribal law. Login at azcourthelp.org/public-events for these upcoming topics:
* May 12 Adoption -- overview of Arizona adoption laws, Indian Child Welfare Act and stepparent adoption at 11 a.m.
* May 13 Student loan debt options at 11 a.m.
* May 18 Custody and visitation by non-parents and grandparents at 11 a.m.
* May 19 at 9 a.m. Adult guardianship and conservatorship
* May 19 at noon Changing or stopping child support
* May 20 Parenting Time Q-and-A